- Heavy-duty, wear-resistant plastic laminate work surface.
- Pre-wired power rail is incorporated into the workstation frame with an easily accessible circut breaker and handy on-off switch within each reach of the user.
- Includes eight 15-amp, 115 volt power outlets, controlled by a single lighted power-switch and protected by a 15-amp circuit breaker. An eight foot long power cord connects the power rail to any standard outlet.
- Heavy-duty steel construction makes this workstation endure years of intensive use.
- Power rail may be positioned at the front or the rear of the workstation, and can face either forward or backward for total flexibility.
- Integrated footrest with slip resistant tape helps makes workstation ergonomically correct.
- Comfort radiused edging - an attractive curved finish on worksurface edge, easy on arms and hands while working.
- Nuts and bolts are concealed to enhance the attractiveness of the workstation.
- Adjustable leveling guides on all four legs, permitting a level worksurface regardless of floor irregularities.
- External Dimensions: 72" W x 30" D x 30" H
- Top Worksurface: Standard
- Weight: 137 lbs.
- Color: Available in Sand or Accent Blue. Workstation top comes in Almond only.
- Shipped: Unassembled.
|Name||Tennsco TW-723030-NE Standard Top Technical Workstation, Fixed Legs, Power Rail (72" W x 30" D x 30" H)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TW-723030-NE|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Questions on Tennsco TW-723030-NE Standard Top Technical Workstation, Fixed Legs, Power Rail (72" W x 30" D x 30" H)
No questions asked yet