|Part Number||Options||Load Capacity||Width||Depth||Height||Weight||Price|
|WBD-1||Light Grey or Sand only||70 lbs.||15"||18"||18 1/4"||18 lbs.||$103||More Info|
|WBD-1MG||Medium Grey only||70 lbs.||15"||18"||18 1/4"||18 lbs.||$69||More Info|
|WBD-1LMG||Installed cam lock;
Medium Grey only
|70 lbs.||15"||18"||18 1/4"||20 lbs.||$65||More Info|
Tennsco Stackable Drawers are used to customize or build your own all-purpose or electronic workbench. Two models are available, with and without cam lock.
- Includes padlock hasp, one drawer divider, one removable tray, and knockout for key lock.
- Recessed handles for easy opening.
- Nylon rollers provide smooth, quiet operation.
- Load Capacity: 70 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15" W x 18" D x 8-1/4" H
- Weight: 18 lbs.
- Available in Medium Grey only (Quick Ship 3-5 days). For Light Grey or Sand, please check availability with Customer Service.
Special Instructions: When mounting to steel top, use one set of Mounting Channels per side (two included with top); when mounting to electronic workbench, use one set of Mounting Angles. Mounts to all other tops directly. Mounting channels/angles secure the drawer to the top, if two drawers will be setup on each side of the top, two channels/angles are required. If drawers will be stacked on each other on one side only, one set is sufficient (the second set can be used to reinforce the center of the workbench top).
Note: Pictured with optional cam lock installed.
|Name||Tennsco Stackable Drawers|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Questions on Tennsco Stackable Drawers
No questions asked yet