|Part Number||Options||Width||Depth||Load Capacity||Weight||Price|
|EB-1-3072P||Stringer, Outlet Panel||72"||30"||1500 lbs.||175 lbs.||$332.00||More Info|
|EB-1-3672P||Stringer, Outlet Panel||72"||36"||1500 lbs.||215 lbs.||$370.00||More Info|
|EB-2-3072P||Stringer, Outlet Panel,
|72"||30"||1500 lbs.||206 lbs.||$393.00||More Info|
|EB-2-3672P||Stringer, Outlet Panel,
|72"||36"||1500 lbs.||246 lbs.||$416.00||More Info|
Tennsco electronic workbenches are designed for electronic assembly, testing, product development and other uses where access to multiple power outlets is important.
Workbench legs and frames are box formed for strength and rigidity. Frame front panel has knockouts for four duplex receptacles as well as a switch and circuit breakers (requires WK-1 wiring kit). Removable cover behind receptacle panel facilitates wiring and prevents contact with rear terminals.
Tennsco workbenches are constructed of only the finest materials and represent the hallmark of strength and durability. And with a complete selection of optional add-on components, including side and back stops, risers and stackable drawers, these highly efficient units ensure maximum productivity in the workplace.
- Plastic Laminate benchtop is 1-5/8" thick with maintenance-free, high pressure non-conductive plastic laminate over a compressed wood core with a phenolic backer sheet.
- Front panel (outlet panel) will accept four duplex electrical outlets (requires wiring kit, sold separately).
- Convenient master switch controls power to all four duplex outlets. Circuit breaker includes handy reset button.
- Top supported by complete box-formed steel framework.
- All configurations include channel-shaped stringer that ties legs rigidly together.
- Panel leg design features a sleek, closed end that is both functional and good looking.
- Optional riser adds needed storage space and the ability to add electrical outlets at a convenient height.
- Note: Wiring Kit sold separately.
- Top Worksurface: 1-5/8" thick Plastic Laminate
- Top Load Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- External Dimensions: 72" W x 33-1/2" H (Depth depends on configuration: either 30" or 36")
- Weight: Varies depending on configuration from 175 lbs to 246 lbs.
- Color: Available in Medium Grey (Quick Ship 3-5 days), Light Grey, and Sand. Workbench top is not painted.
- Shipped: Unassembled.
The following accessories provide additional features for your electronic workbench. They are available on the right-hand side in the 'Recommended Accessories' section.
- Wiring Kit (WK-1) - required for functionality of front outlet panel and for use with electronic risers.
- Side & Back Rail Kit - prevents parts and small objects from falling off the side and back of your workbench surface.
- Workbench Riser - provides storage and extra workspace elevated above benchtop. Choose from three models: non-electronic riser (no outlets), electronic riser (4 outlets; wiring kit required), and pre-wired electronic riser (4 outlets; wiring kit not required).
- Stackable Drawers - conveniently access tools and storage drawers under the workbench.
The list of recommended accessories are the most popular add-ons. Additional accessories and addons are available. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.
Note: Photo shows workbench with electronic riser and white top. This product comes with a plastic laminate top. The electronic riser is optional.
|Name||Tennsco Plastic Laminate Electronic Work Bench with Panel Legs|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Questions on Tennsco Plastic Laminate Electronic Work Bench with Panel Legs
No questions asked yet